On Friday, May 15th we kicked off a phased-in reopening of Union Hall, the entrepreneurial office and co-working space owned and operated by Cintrifuse. With new guidelines in place, we’ve welcomed back those who work in private offices and at dedicated desks.
To provide a safe work environment for both members and Union Hall staff, the following policies will be enforced:
- Mandatory temperature checks for all members and Union Hall staff
- Masks must be worn when traveling through common areas
- Shared kitchens will be temporarily closed
- Guests must be pre-registered with Union Hall staff
- Doors will be locked 24/7, members to use door access app to unlock
- Conference room capacities will be limited and monitored by Union Hall staff
We produced a short health and safety video to review our mandatory protocols.