Our vision/mission of Cintrifuse is to accelerate the development of a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy in Greater Cincinnati. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 start-up hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … and lure talent and investment. Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine just touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.”
Startup Success Manager
The Cintrifuse Startup Success Manager plays an essential role in helping startups win. We offer programming to build capability, connect leaders with experts who are ready to help, and make introductions to venture capitalists and local corporations. The Cintrifuse team works together to make it all happen but the Startup Success Manager is often the lead. In addition to working with the COO/Startup Success Lead, the Syndicate Fund team, and the Corporate Innovation team, the Startup Success Manager collaborates with other organizations in the Cincinnati startup ecosystem and owns much of the data we need to track our success!
- • Regularly meet with startup leaders to understand their business, needs and ensure they are connected with the right resources, from Cintrifuse or another part of the Cincinnati startup ecosystem
- • Own the data from our work with startups – manage and document how we collect and record things, keep the team trained and make sure we follow the process
- • Organize and lead planning and delivery of programming including events, webinars, videos and more
- • Support recruiting and onboarding new Cintrifuse members
- • Provide critical support to major events, conferences, executive speeches, and client engagements
Professional Upside for Candidate
Cintrifuse is supported by top corporations, brands, and private investors. Our Fund is a top performer, and Cintrifuse employees have advanced to fantastic opportunities (e.g. Head of Innovation CVG, key roles in high-growth startups). We have high expectations, but we will package extraordinary work experiences for ideal candidates. We think/act like startups: listening, lean “more for less” mindset, speed, momentum, agility. A few unique opportunities:
- • Startup Week: Play key organizing role in marquee event for Cincinnati startup community and ecosystem
- • Training and Events: From “on demand” video training to working with experts from leading Cincinnati companies and organizations
- • Advise high profile startups: Exposure to leaders of successful, high growth companies
- • Multifunctional Experience: Hands on experience in strategy, marketing, sales, communications, and more
- • B.A. or B.S. degree
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Some experience planning and managing projects
- • Worked in smaller company environment or ideally worked in and contributed to a startup!
- • Solid business experience and judgment – ideally in more than one discipline (e.g. sales, finance, marketing, etc)
- • Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce, Pardot) including administration, reporting, process documentation, training
- • Comfortable with data – including analysis (Excel), creating reports, and combining different data to tell a story
- • Detail oriented, organized, and diligent about hitting deadlines
Training & Mentorship
You will learn at a breathtaking pace and will have access to senior leaders. This role will report to John Stieger, formerly a P&G executive, management consultant, and B2B technology sales & marketing leader.