Union Hall is the building at the epicenter of the startup scene in Cincinnati. It is owned and operated by Cintrifuse, a nonprofit dedicated to helping tech-based startups grow and scale. It’s the unofficial official headquarters of StartupCincy and home to over 150 startups as well as Cintrifuse and The Brandery. Anyone from corporate innovation leaders to startup founders and team members – Union Hall is the clubhouse for tech-based innovation in Greater Cincinnati.
The Union Hall Customer Experience Assistant is a friendly face at the front door to greet residents, members, visitors, deliveries as well as a sea of curious potential members. In this critical, very public-facing role, key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the First impression of Union Hall and its tenants: greet residents, guests, event attendees, handle on-site resident requests, questions, comments, concerns and be the first line of defense when issues arise with Union Hall systems (contact support, notifying Operations Manager)
- Have a practical knowledge and understanding of Union Hall systems and assist with resident on-boarding: OfficeRND, Kantech, LobbyConnect, ChromeCasts, and other systems as added
- Open building weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date with Cintrifuse members, Union Hall members, and events
- Support Cintrifuse team as needed
- Positive, cheery attitude with the ability to remain calm
- Understanding of the StartupCincy mission and ecosystem, what Cintrifuse does and who are its supporters and the tenants
- Proactive problem-solver who can think on your feet
- Ability to take direction
- Salesforce experience and open to learning new technology
This is a part-time position, 2-3 days a week (16-24 hours) with opportunity for additional hours. To apply, please send your resume to Zand@Cintrifuse.com.