Cintrifuse’s mission is to lead and accelerate the continued development of Greater Cincinnati as a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 start-up hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … lure talent … and seduce investment … in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. A growing body of Cintrifuse work is centered on developing four strategic right to win “RTW” pillars – Future of Brand/Retail, Connected Health, FinTech/InsurTech and Supply Chain/Logistics.
Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine just touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.” Check out “Inflection Point by Cintrifuse”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304QB_semmQ&feature=youtu.be
As part of the Cintrifuse organization and mission, we operate a “fund of funds” that provides exposure to a broad network of venture capital fund managers and thousands of startups, driving access to the best emerging technologies. Our strategy allows us to partner with top venture investors and generate strong financial returns.
Startup Success Manager
The Cintrifuse Startup Success Manager plays an essential role in helping startups win. We offer programming to build capability, connect leaders with experts who are ready to help, and make introductions to venture capitalists and local corporations. The Cintrifuse team works together to make it all happen with the Startup Success Manager often leading execution. In addition to working with the Director of Startup Growth and Service Operations, the Syndicate Fund team, and the Corporate Innovation team, the Startup Success Manager collaborates with other organizations in the Cincinnati startup ecosystem and owns much of the data we need to track our success!
- Regularly meet with startup leaders to understand their business needs and ensure they are connected with the right resources, from Cintrifuse or another part of the Cincinnati startup ecosystem
- Own the data from our work with startups – manage and document how we collect and record things, keep the team trained and make sure we follow the process
- Analyze and report on activities and outcomes for important stakeholders including our Board, the State of Ohio and the City of Cincinnati – not complicated math but attention to detail matters
- Organize and lead planning and delivery of programming including events, webinars, videos and more
- Provide critical support to major events, conferences, executive speeches, and client engagements
Check out this video to learn more about the Startup Success Manager role – https://youtu.be/WTX8cYXVrus
Professional Upside for Candidate
Cintrifuse is supported by top corporations, brands, and private investors. Our Fund is a top performer, and Cintrifuse employees have advanced to fantastic opportunities (e.g. Head of Innovation CVG, key roles in high-growth startups). We have high expectations, but we will package extraordinary work experiences for ideal candidates. We think/act like startups: listening, lean “more for less” mindset, speed, momentum, agility. A few unique opportunities:
- Startup Week: Play key organizing role in marquee event for Cincinnati startup community and ecosystem
- Training and Events: From “on demand” video training to working with experts from leading Cincinnati companies
- Advise high profile startups: Exposure to leaders of successful, high growth companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with all types of stakeholders and hierarchy
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) including administration, reporting, process documentation, training
- Comfortable with data – including analysis (Excel), creating reports, and combining different data to tell a story
- Detail oriented, organized, and diligent about hitting deadlines
- Some experience planning and managing projects
- Worked in smaller company environment or ideally worked in and contributed to a startup!
Training & Mentorship
You will learn at a breathtaking pace and will have access to senior leaders. This role will report to John Stieger, formerly a P&G executive, management consultant, and B2B technology sales & marketing leader.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.