Cintrifuse’s mission is to lead and accelerate the continued development of Greater Cincinnati as a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 startup hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … lure talent … and seduce investment … in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. A growing body of Cintrifuse work is centered on developing four strategic right to win “RTW” pillars – Future of Brand/Retail, Connected Health, FinTech/InsurTech and Supply Chain/Logistics.
Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine just touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.” Check out “Inflection Point by Cintrifuse”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304QB_semmQ&feature=youtu.be
As part of the Cintrifuse organization and mission, we operate a “fund of funds” that provides exposure to a broad network of venture capital fund managers and thousands of startups, driving access to the best emerging technologies.
Cintrifuse is looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to intern with us this summer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a committed and energetic group who are passionate about innovation, technology and entrepreneurship. It will not only be challenging and rewarding but will introduce you to the heart of Cincinnati’s entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem.
You’ll be involved in directly supporting early stage tech and tech enabled startups and founders in the Greater Cincinnati area! Help them tell their story and define their visual identity by working directly on logos, brand standards, graphics, presentations, advertising and more.
- • Pursuing a BA/BS in graphic design, industrial design or a related field
- • Proficiency in Powerpoint/Google Slides as well as relevant creative tools (ie Adobe, Canva)
- • Experience in video/audio editing a plus
- • Passion for storytelling and getting things done!
- • Organized, detail oriented & able to multi-task, creating a thorough & accurate final work product while balancing other priorities
- • Exceptional verbal and written communication within a team and with partners
- • Demonstrated application of time management and project management concepts/skills
- • Coachable and open to constructive feedback to improve work product and process
- • Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
- • Ability to work remotely