Cintrifuse’s mission is to lead and accelerate the continued development of Greater Cincinnati as a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 start-up hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … lure talent … and seduce investment … in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. A growing body of Cintrifuse work is centered on developing four strategic right to win “RTW” pillars – Future of Brand/Retail, Connected Health, FinTech/InsurTech and Supply Chain/Logistics.
Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.” Check out “Inflection Point by Cintrifuse”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304QB_semmQ&feature=youtu.be
Cintrifuse is looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join our company’s team as a part-time Controller to run the accounting & finance department including managing all accounting processes, compliance, financial reporting, budgeting and some operations such as insurance/IT risk management.
- • Compile monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for executive review, external audit and other regulatory filing requirements (includes forecasting and budget/updates)
- • Prepare decks for quarterly Finance and Executive Board meetings
- • Ensure that the financial statement audit, internal control review and tax returns are completed timely by external Accountant
- • Manage annual budget setting process and meet monthly with CEO/CFO and budget owners to review goals and strategies to ensure aligned with budget goals
- • Manage daily transaction recording, month- quarter- and year-end close
- • Ensure compliance with all financial related policies and procedures, all other regulatory requirements; particularly with state and city allocations/grants
- • Manage insurance policy process and monitor IT risk management process
- • Work closely with revenue owners on sales pipeline forecasting, analysis and financial modeling
- • Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- • Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance, CPA or other related license a plus
- • Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- • Experience with financial reporting requirements for 501(c)(3) entities
- • Experience in Financial software, Quickbooks Online, Expensify, Qvinci
- • Experience in sales pipeline management software systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- • Experience developing and managing budgets
- • Works with a sense of urgency, ability to drive financial priorities
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a variety of constituents
This position is part-time, 15-20 hours/week. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.