At Cintrifuse, we’re on a mission to lead and accelerate the continued development of Greater Cincinnati as a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 startup hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … lure talent … and seduce investment … in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. A growing body of our work is centered on developing four strategic right to win pillars – Future of Brand/Retail, Connected Health, FinTech/InsurTech and Supply Chain/Logistics.
Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine just touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.” Check out “Inflection Point by Cintrifuse”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304QB_semmQ&feature=youtu.be
Our strategy revolves around a “fund of funds” that provides exposure to a broad network of venture capital fund managers and thousands of startups, driving access to the best emerging technologies across the country. We’re also deeply embedded within the strategy teams of top Fortune 500 companies and constantly uncovering new, potentially disruptive, paths for them to explore. Marry this access with hundreds of local startups and wrap it up inside a renovated beer hall in the historic center of downtown Cincinnati and you’ve got a taste for the energizing world of startups and innovation.
Cintrifuse is looking for motivated, proactive and dynamic individuals to participate in our intern Leading Entrepreneurs to Action Program (LEAP) this summer. It’s an exciting opportunity to work with a committed and energetic group who are passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship. It will not only be challenging and rewarding, but will also introduce you to the heart of Cincinnati’s entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem – what we call StartupCincy.
You’ll work closely with the CEO and other team members to uncover patterns and relationships between activities and outcomes, analyze trends in data to help us steer the efforts of the ecosystem, create analytical dashboards, standardize syndicated reports, research/prepare data for CEO speeches and help drive social media/marketing efforts.
Watch our Summer 2019 LEAP interns tell you about their experience – (https://youtu.be/vBiU-7UYvE4 ).
- Pursuing a BA in entrepreneurship, marketing, analytics or similar degrees
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce, a plus
- Eagerness for continued learning
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task, creating a thorough and accurate final work product while balancing other priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication within a team and with partners
- Demonstrated application of time management and project management concepts/skills
- Coachable and open to constructive feedback to improve work product and process
- Capable of using data to draw conclusions
- Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
- Open office dynamic, collaborative co-working space at Union Hall
- Casual dress code
- Dog friendly
- Access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events