Cintrifuse’s mission is to lead and accelerate the continued development of Greater Cincinnati as a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 start-up hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … lure talent … and seduce investment … in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide.
Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success”. Check out “Inflection Point by Cintrifuse”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304QB_semmQ&feature=youtu.be.
Cintrifuse is looking for a Community Experience Coordinator who thinks and acts like a concierge in serving our members and visitors. You’ll build meaningful relationships with co-working residents and tenants, spread the word of the Cintrifuse mission far and wide, work to continuously improve the member experience, and remain highly visible and accessible to all guests and their needs. Additionally, you’ll report to and support the Operations & Events Manager in ensuring the building is operating efficiently and in line with the Cintrifuse mission.
- • Creating the best possible member experience as one of the primary “faces” of Union Hall
- • Establishing meaningful connections with visitors and residents, handling all onsite requests, and always “making it happen” to the best of your ability
- • Updating, tracking, and trending all member data to identify key insights and propose strategic action
- • Possessing an in-depth understanding and keen management of all Union Hall systems and equipment: Kisi for security, CoWorks for member management and scheduling, and more
- • Stocking and maintaining kitchens and Cintrifuse offices. Tracking tech equipment. Managing merch orders/sales
- • Executing daily floor checks and taking action/troubleshooting accordingly
- • Providing hands-on support and service for all onsite, managed events
The Ideal Candidate
- • Confident, personable, and easy to talk to and a proactive problem solver with a “CAN do” attitude
- • Skilled and independent troubleshooter who is comfortable flying without a guidebook and has the ability to pivot and make changes
- • Genuinely interested in startups, entrepreneurs, and the ecosystem
- • Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Drive and ability to adopt other technologies
- • Availability on high-traffic days (TUE, WED, THUR)
- • Customer service experience is a must
- • Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- • Exceptional verbal and written communication with team, members, and vendors
- • Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
Open office dynamic, collaborative co-working space at Union Hall in Over The Rhine, casual dress, dog friendly with access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events
Position is 15-20 hours/week at Union Hall. To apply, please send resume to email@example.com