Our vision/mission of Cintrifuse is to accelerate the development of a disruptive, tech-based innovation economy in Greater Cincinnati. Our vision is to establish Greater Cincinnati as the #1 start-up hub in the Midwest and among the top innovation hubs in the nation. To do this, we inspire ideas … empower founders … and lure talent and investment. Our work is gaining national recognition. Inc. Magazine just touted Cincinnati as the “absolute best model for startup success.” For more information, see recent Forbes interview.
Marketing & Communications Manager
The Cintrifuse Marketing & Communications Manager will own range of key responsibilities starting with the systematic acquisition of high-potential Cintrifuse member and client prospects via paid, owned, and earned media. You will own a holistic content and editorial calendar across all Cintrifuse functions and Channels. You will be accountable for weekly performance metrics and reporting. Superb writing, analytical and creative thinking skills essential. Create, develop and animate Digital and Social Media community at HQ and Markets levels.
- Development of Member and Client lead generation pipeline, measured and optimized weekly
- Execute editorial and content calendar encompassing owned, social, key events, webinars
- Provide critical support to major events, conferences, executive speeches, and client engagements
- Develop targeted outreach and influencer marketing strategies for Cintrifuse investors, advocates, ambassadors
- Actively support marketing needs of Directors of Startup and Innovation Services including collateral/promotion
- Manage small team of vendors, contractors, interns, cross-functional peers including in “community” groups
- Co-own “Startup Journey” map with Director of Startups to pinpoint high-opportunity engagement
Snackable Videos on Key Aspects of Marketing Job (Narrated by Outgoing Manager). Click Links
|Video Episode #1||Video Episode #2||Video Episode #3|
|Overview of Marketing Role||Marketing “Events”||Marketing Dashboards & Channels|
Professional Upside for Candidate
Cintrifuse is supported by top corporations, brands, and private investors. Our Fund is a top performer, and Cintrifuse employees have advanced to fantastic opportunities (e.g. Head of Innovation CVG, key roles in high-growth startups). We have high expectations, but we will package extraordinary work experiences for ideal candidates. We think/act like startups: listening, lean “more for less” mindset, speed, momentum, agility. A few unique opportunities:
- Startup Week: Play key organizing role in marquee event for Cincinnati startup community and ecosystem
- Union Hall Studios: We will launch by Q4 a stand-alone video and podcasting studio for members
- MasterClass for Startups: Will develop nation’s first startup “on demand” video training
- P&G Signal @ Union Hall: Will play key organizing role in globally recognized P&G event
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in “performance marketing” (e.g. Search and Amazon. Advertising) and systematic lead generation
- Proficiency and proven track record in social media channels
- Excellent communication skills with all types of stakeholders and hierarchy
- Superb listening skills; ability to translate data signals into opportunities, real time
Training & Mentorship
You will learn at a breathtaking pace and will have continuous access to leading industry business leaders and marketers. This includes P&G EIR Maurice Coffey and former P&G Strategist and CEO Speechwriter Greg Icenhower. You will report to Pete Blackshaw, CEO of Cintrifuse and an award-winning marketer. Pete served as Global Head of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Digital Innovation for Nestle, SA, co-founder of P&G’s first “Interactive Marketing” team, periodically writes for Ad Age and served as Juror for Cannes Innovation Lions.
To apply, please send your resume to Zand Walters.